[a/s] Re: Custom Computer Desk

I can't wait to see that Verna... I'm having mine builtin to the old
Microwave 'hole'.  Took the doors off,  and I'm using the pull-out (extension
shelf) for the keyboard shelf...having it made with a snap-fold down hinge,
so that it will be on an angle.  The back of the 'hole' will have slots for
paper, pens, bills, etc.  The sides will 'house' a bulletin board for tacking
stuff up.  There's an electrical outlet in there too...and so I'll also have
a desk lamp.  I'm getting a laptop, so will have lots of space.
NOW THE PROBLEM IS...WHERE TO PUT THE MICROWAVE?????????
(The computer is more important than the microwave. ... it may just have to
go under the bed in the Irish Drawer....haha)