Re: [a/s] (no subject)

Wishing you wonderful times in your new house on
wheels!

To remove indented areas from walking on my roof, I
have tried a (new) sink plunger, or one that is in
good shape. Use a little water with it to seal it
tight then pull gently out.
      May work, as well, what about those suction
things glass shops use to install glass, I always
thought that would work on the side of an Airstream or
Silver Streak......You have to call one and ask them
if you ran the trailer by, for a small fee, would they
try it, Or rent one, or run by an auto body shop and
ask them if you paid them a liitle would they at least
try,
Another method I have seen, if it is too indented, and
will never come out, If it is low on the body, some
people just re-rivet a new piece over the dented
area......

Good luck, if the metal has been pushed in long enough
and no longer has it's "memory", it may be hard to get
it to stay out.........
RR