Re: [a/s] Concerned Airstreamer Speaks Out

Sherry,
I don't believe anyone has said that trailers catch fire or explode all the
time.  However: if and when anyone does have this to happen, wouldn't it be
better to be prepared than sorry?  No one gets turned off by people talking
about fire prevention in hotel, motels, houses, business.  Infact, have you
ever looked up when you were in a place of business rest. or hospital, for
example, to see if they had a sprinkler system so you would not burn up if
the building caught fire?  Since my husband was a fire prevention Eng. for 32
yrs. I guess I just got in the habit. Sometimes it is comforting to know you
are protected just in case the worse happens.

Kathy