Re: [a/s] A/C Question on 75 Argosy - 2nd question

I must be living in the twilight zone, I have never
seen or heard of such a thing on a 1975 Argosy!!! I
bet others will want to comment on this, perhaps I am
ill informed.
Where your air conditioner sits, it should be somewhat
level in and out. I have never seen an modern Argosy
or Airstream with a rounded center ceiling. At least
not so rounded that it needs a "special" air
conditioner. Unless it is a "bubble" Argosy, no such
thing of course. I still say, call Camping World,
Monday, talk to the service manager, get a second
opinion. I bet there is no trouble replacing it!!!
They do this kind of work every day. RR