Re: [a/s] Trace, and solar panels......

Hi Randall, We have 16 deep cycle batteries, 8 of which are 6 volt golf cart
batteries. The second bank is made up of recycled UPS (uninterrupted power
supply) from a friend that is in the business that maintains these UPS
systems. His batteries are gel-type and are maintenance free. I actually
like the lead acid better. Occasionally I stick the old hydrometer in there
and get a reading instead of relying on voltage. I will be installing an
e-meter or perhaps you may know it as a Link 10. It will be hooked up to an
old Mac lap top and record battery data. Joe from Long Island.