Re: [a/s] Airstream fun ; Travel speed

Rich -

I drive a diesel: it idles at 780 rpm, has its peak torque at 1600 and runs out of revs at 2500.  HP is ~250 And
torque ~ 575 ftlbs.  Currently getting 18mpg town/hwy and got 18.91 towing a 30W on I-5.  We leave the SF
area for Reno tomorrow, up I-80, and then across Nevada on US50 the next day to Ely.  I track every drop of
diesel fuel that passes through the truck and am interested in the fuel economy with a clean, new filter.
Diesel owners: keep those air and fuel filters clean.

L8R