[a/s] Proper tow vehicles/and careless trailerites

Here is another example, this one, a guy that has the proper truck "tow vehicle", but
not the brains to pull a 5th wheel.

We were driving one evening between Albuquerque, NM, and Flagstaff, AZ. Traffic was
moderate, speed limit was 75, most people going 85mph. I was going about 70. Watching
in my rear view mirror (I was not towing at the time), I see a new Dodge Ram diesil
coming up fast pulling a 5th wheel that was much older, and at least 40 feet long. He
came roaring up and around us at at least 85 mph, maybe more. Passing everthing in
sight. The scary part was that all the lights were on in the 5th wheel and children
and wife were walking around and playing. I have never seen something so
irresponsible. The guy I guess was trying to get back to California before midnight,
as he had California plates. At that speed it would have been about ten hours. He was
in his 30 or 40's does that mean anything?? I am 41 myself, but would never pull my
trailer that fast.
This shows you even with a proper "tow vehicle", some  people still are a menace and
make us all look bad on the road! This guy I guess, thought that with the biggest
Dodge Ram Diesil truck available, he was invincible. I don't know if they made it home
alive or not. I expected to read in the paper, "5th wheel rolls 25 times on I-40"! No
trailer can take that kind of abuse mile after mile at 85 mph!  I am passionate about
towing a trailer responsibly, I admit that. I hope my tone tonight doesn't annoy
anyone.

An Arizona Silver Streaker.......