Re: [a/s] high pressure hose

	Another option, and the one I use now, is a "Blackline" hose, manufactured
by Valterra. It does have some drawbacks- it is a hard plastic polyethylene
pipe, but it is available in 5' increments, from 5' to 25', and will last
forever.

	It will coil to about a 3-4' diameter coil. If you read the "fine print"
on all the "white" hoses, you will see that they are not to be used for
"continuous" use- i.e., they shouldn't be kept pressurized.

	The "Blackline" hoses are not for everyone, but for people that do not
move very often, IMHO, they are hands down the best.

P.S.- My e-mail program doesn't have a spiil chuckur.

________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services
	DeLand, Florida