Re: [a/s] high pressure hose

My understanding is this, but I am not sure of myself.  With hose sitting
out in the sun it absorbs heat and bacteria now have a great environment in
which to grow.  White hose will reflect more heat than will green hose.  The
last sentence I am absolutely positive about.

Now, it may even be and I am really unsure about this, that may be a
difference in the inside lining of the white hose compared to the normal
garden hose.

You asked what happened to kids who drank out of green hoses?  Good
question.  Maybe some got sick and most didn't.  Maybe none got sick because
their normal everyday intake of water was not from a green garden hose.  But
in a RV it is.   I'd bet that the white hose is NOT over rate for constant
RV use.

Pete