Re: [a/s] Numbers

Those numbers are your membership numbers in the Wally Byram Caravan Club
International.  Right now, with no numbers- you're referred to as a "Baldy".
I learned this from the couple I just bought my airstream from a few weeks
ago.  I certainly don't want to be driving down the road bald, so I
immediately sent in my membership info.  You can get the application form
from the Vintage Airstream website.  I guess you get your numbers in the
mail.  When you sell your airstream and get a new one, you scrape off your
old numbers because you keep your membership number always.
Karen
1985 Sovereign 25ft.