Propane-vs-gasoline dangers in tunnels [was [a/s] Propane Vehicles (was: New member intro.)]

Phil:

	Thanks for the perspective; that's exactly the thought I had - propane
fills the tunnel, but I didn't think about the displacement of oxygen, nor
the special danger in case of another (say, gasoline) fire in the
vicinity.  I have a list of propane properties in my Palm Pilot, taken from
a web site, that says 260X, but even that's a real lot.

- Dick
(5368)