Re: [a/s] Paying bills while on the road

Hi, Cindy & Carl:
         We belong to a credit union now, but haven't checked them out
yet.  We will do so now.  Thanks for the reminder.
         Do you  carry a laptop with you when you travel?  I've been
meaning to get one, but haven't done so yet (inertia, and a reluctance to
have all that technology with me.  I'm retired from technology. ;-))

>   It was great meeting you & Jane a the Sarasota rally. Will you be going
> to TOG during April at all? We plan to but not sure what week.

Ditto.  Yes, we'll be hosting ToG the week of April 4-11 (That's a Tuesday
- Tuesday stint.  ToG changes hosts on Tuesdays).  If you can make it up
then, that would be great.  Hunter says she's in Savannah; maybe she'll
stop over on her way to wherever she goes next.

- Dick
(5368)