Re: [a/s] New member and a few questions

I mentioned in my previous post that we had bought a 19' Bambi that wouldn't
be suitable for full-timing.  I'm rethinking that after reading your latest
post.  The 19' is small but it looks HUGE behind our SUV (Nissan xterrra).
We bought the suv first and so had no choice about the tow vehicle.  Probably
after awhile, after we get used to towing a trailer, it will begin to look
smaller and smaller.

It sounds as tho you want the trailer as a place to eat and sleep while you
are in out=of the-way places.  A smaller one may be ideal (or at least a good
compromise).  You know best how you would adjust to continual really close
togetherness.

I hope you do get to Pendleton and that there is a good variety of a/s there
for checking out.  If you are ever in California going down Hwy 5 you could
go a very few miles out of the way to Toscano RV A/S dealer in Los Banos.
They had a very large selection of new and used a/s which you can look at to
your heart's content.

Good luck, Norma