[a/s] New Member

Hi Everyone!

Thought I would just drop a note to intro myself to the Airstream discussion
group! It was a pleasure to find this group and become a member! I recently
purchased a 25ft. 1970 Tradewind Airstream with Safari floor plan. I hail
from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and camping is my passion. This is the first
trailer I have ever owned. I am looking forward to many pleasurable
expeditions with my new "home" throughout Western Canada and
United States.

Regards to all!
Keith W.
keidave@home.com