Re: [a/s] Thanks from Ruth & Dan!!! for info about help near Atlanta

Hunter, we have had this discussion before. You cannot continue to argue
with success! Many Airstreamers are safely and economically towing with cars
and Astrovans etc. Because you feel comfortable in yours does not make our
selection any less comfortable for us. Hopefully this summer, you will one
day visit my courtesy site at our home and we can discuss it over a glass of
wine. Come back to Long Island! Joe and Joan from Long Island