[a/s] Re: Bunks was Hi

Hi Karen and All,

The frames are self supporting. I did not take out anything or have to
damage the original structure in any way (atleast that I recall). There were
some gaps in the structure that conveniently allowed for the frame to slide
right down to the floor. I wanted a frame that could be taken out when no
longer needed and allows us to adjust bed height level as the kids grow. The
pieces of shelving frame have holes that run the complete length so you can
secure your bolts at any level.  I left the overhead storage units intact as
well as the shelves. I will say the only tight fit I have is when I lift the
storage door under the twin mattress. It is also awkward getting to my
thermostat but I take those things in stride. At first my older kids weren't
sure if there would be enough room for their growing bodies - space is
sometimes deceptive looking. But I climbed into all the bunks and was
pleasantly surprised to find their was ample room. The kids love it now.
Kind of like bunking in the silver submarine. I'll try to go out this week
and snap some pictures for you or if you happen to find yourself up here in
Indiana stop by.

Winchester Rob