[a/s] Need plastic end caps on miniblinds

Hi All,

I'm Kirk, a newbie thats been lurking for several months now. Kay and I purchased our '93 25' Excella back in Jan.

We went to the Sarasota rally a couple months ago, to join the Airstream club. Met Don Binham from the local Florida chapter ( we live in Enterprise, Fl) who was kind enough to take my name, address, etc.and promised to send me an application. Since we just received and completed that application we decided to just take it to the folks at the Christmas, Fl rally and turn it into a real person. We also hoped to meet Hunter as we knew she would be there.

At Christmas, we met some great people that were very helpful in processing our membership application....Ed Given, Ed's wife Clara and Gene Donie. Guess that will all get processed in due time.

Unfortunately, we missed Hunter. But, we did get to meet listee's Carl and Cindy Johnson. Great people that we hope we get to see again somewhere down the road.

I wonder if anyone can help me locate a place to purchase the little plastic end caps that go on the ends of the mini blinds.The one that the small cord runs through and attaches to the wall, holding the blind taught.I've been looking everywhere it seems (obviously in all the wrong places).

I haven't tried Walt's RV or Chris Bryant. Probably should have started there.

Any help there?

Kirk Hesington
Enterprise Fl
'93 25' Excella