Re: [a/s] Help with possible purchase

JOHN, I have removed almost everything from my A/S and reinstalled. Its a
very simple task to remove the front sofa. You only need hand tools and just
start unbolting portions of it. The back unbolts from the frame first then
you remove the base from the floor. Anything that was originally installed by
Airstream was brought in thru the door and bolted or screwed in place.  So we
(owners), can remove it and reinstall without that problem.  Other
manufactures of trailers don't do that and it causes problems.
I have found that when I am working on something (taking it apart), and feel
that I won't remember how to put it back together I use a video camera and
record the disassembly with sound and leave myself verbal notes as it
continues.
I can play it back, freeze frame, or stop anytime I chose when its time to
reinstall. It works great. Try it!

Larry