[a/s] Thanx for the 'Clues'

RRRRRR...(said out loud, that's as sick a laugh as the joke above!  lol)..you
are funny... do you do stand-up for a living?  Seriously, N. was different
than vinyl although I'm not sure the difference in contents (make-up).  One
thing I know is that it was more flexible than vinyl, but it didn't tear if
punctured.  It was also backed by a strong cotton knit (which some vinyls now
are as well).  But the puncture-proof aspect of it was one great feature.
Another was that it didn't 'stick' to you when it was hot outside.   It
seemed to always feel cool.  But, yes, it was used in the 50s, but more
frequently in the 30s & 40s.
I will check with an upholsterer tho'...thanks

 The red one  had been cut & is  just hanging, but it's hot  .

My wife and I had a good laugh as I read this to her. She said, "I
wonder how he knows it is hot?" She has seen me discover unexpected hot
circuits before. ZZZAP
Don't you ever use a tester...?  That's how I found out.  And BTW, I'm a