Re: [a/s] Covering the Home Front

http://www.escapees.com.

I have made Texas my residency.  Lots if people shoose Texas because of
escapees and because there is no state income tax.  It's also cheap to
register your vehicles.  No personal property tax and you can keep renewing
without having to get the vehicle inspected...until you drive back into Texas.

The Escapees website will tell you more.

I misunderstood before and thought you were keeping your property.  You
cannot own property in a state that has state income tax and claim residency
in one that doesn't... well, you can but you better not get caught. (c:

Hunter