Re: [a/s] Covering the Home Front

Hunter -

Thanks so much for all the info.

I have joined Escapees and have signed up on their mail service.  It's not
cheap.  I wouldn't do it for a few months. $175.00!!!

Don't know what "Escapees" is... but it sounds appropriate...

Do you have anyone you can have your mail forwarded to that will collect it
and send it on?

Possibly, but thought there might be a service that does this...

My satellite service, my cell phone etc are all charged to a cc.

I didn't know you could take your satellite on the road... that's exciting..

Thanks again for everything...

Don White
[currently have a home, but no A/S]