[a/s] S'more Fantastic A/Streamers

We finally made it to the East Coast of FL to Port O'Call & have met Donald &
Harriett Kribbs & Swifty & Frannie Tarbell & a bunch of others too.I wish I were
ready to settle down in one A/S park-this would be it. We've spent 2 coffee hrs at the Kribbs
& can't get enuf of them.Harriett has coffee hrs at 10,2,&4 every day & all sorts
of people drop in. I don't want to go back to owning a home & living as loners
again!We'll keep ourcottag on the lake in Maine for a while longer & then probably sell
that so we can live with 'Streamers.

Cindy & Carl,#7494