[a/s] Hitch Systems...

Some of our best shots were fired in defense of our various hitch setups. I believe other high class hitch designs have come and gone with lack of customer base... One that I remember vaguely was a pintle design (Robyn????) that was supposed to be the be all and end all of hitch designs....I'm in one of my "I wonder" periods and if anyone has any other historical hitch sites etc... I would appreciate the help....

Here are a few of the manufacturers out there ........( for the size of hitch we use)

http://www.equalizerhitch.com/home.html

http://www.fifthwheel.com/ffwhome.html

http://www.hitch-web.com/

http://www.hitch-n-go.com/