Re: [a/s] LP Info/cicuit boards

We replaced our circuit board, in our suburban furnace, with the "Ruby"
board manufactured by NowthWest Distributors 412 E. Evans Dr. Tidewater, OR
97390. 800-521-4488. Cost: $81.88
We selected the "Ruby" over the "Dinosaur" because while searching for a
"Dinosaur" at several dealers and repair shops in Albuquerque, NM;  I kept
being told by the service and parts people that they stopped handling the
"Dinosaur" because of the "come backs" after installation, they simply
stopped stocking the item.  Not my words, theirs and from 4 different dealer
/ repair shops. One of the largest trailer supply houses in the west, also
in Albuquerque, said they didn't stock the item but would order one for me
"if I really wanted one". Thought I would pass the information along.
By the way, the "Ruby" is a three try board also.

  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net