RE: [a/s] GTG Tomorrow

	I *really* wish I could, but unfortunately (well- really fortunately) this
is the peak season for us. Right now I'm building a SWAT team van (just
generator, A/C, and wiring for my part).

>After that, we are replacing an
>original heater (any suggestions?) and original water heater.  Would like to
>come back in with a tankless system.  Anyone out there have the RV500 system
>in their rigs?  Would like to get some customer testimonials.

	For the heater- my favorite new model is the Hydroflame 8500 series- they
are very easy to work on and seem to be very reliable. The downside is the
opening that must be cut in the skin of the trailer- the whole furnace is
accessed (and installed) from the exterior of the trailer. They do make
aluminum/silver doors for them, though.

	As far as the RV500 system, I do have one customer that has installed two
(he rolled his first trailer- I talked him in to buying a Hensley for his
second one ;-).
	He absolutely swears by them- says he wouldn't have another trailer
without one. Kind of pricey, but it does provide unlimited hot water.
	The only problem that he had was running too little hot water- there is a
point where the burner will not go below, so the flame cycles on and off.
Solution- turn the water on more.

P.S.- I'm still working on old furnace removal instructions..

________

	Chris Bryant
	Bryant RV Services
	DeLand, Florida