[a/s] Re: [towing info

Peter Kaiser #2 is looking for help in matters about towing and he has
posted here some questions, but he hasn't gotten a lot of information back,
so I am asking those who hashed this out awhile back to help him.  He thinks
he can only haul a very small trailer because he must have read the remark
on his back bumper that says no more than 3200 lib, but I am sure with a
Class 3 hitch he can carry much more and thus he can look at larger
trailers.

I recall some discussion of the Ford Explorer awhile back.  He has a 93 Ford
Explorer.  How big a trailer can he haul?

BILL