Re: [a/s] Letter from a New Guy from England

Hi Ian,
I'm the Marie they're talking about. I don't know much about shipping 'cos
I bought mine over here as a "project", but I'll help any way I can. Mail
me off the list (don't just hit the reply buttonbut put my email address in
the To: line, and we can chat. Or on list if the subject matter is of
interest to all listies. I can put you in touch with other UK owners, and
would-be owners, look forward to hearing from you)
Marie over the sea, or in your case, not.
PS Which part of the UK?