Re: [a/s] Bambi

Pete,

I'll give you an answer in about four months.  I came to much the same
conclusion you did, and am buying a 17 foot Airstream Caravel. My partner
will find it too small, but it is a good beginning and the airstreams are
wider than the fiberglass Casitas.  I"ll let you know after I finish my four
month trip to Mexico, two people and a dog.  But I'm doubtful there is much
room for grandchildren.  One of the beds usually is just a single.  But
grandchildren really love sleeping in a tent which you can carry with you.

Good luck.

On the sites Hunter gave you you can post WANTED ads for free.  I got a lot
of answers, including the winning one, that way.

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that others have or are thinking the same
thoughts as you.  It is a good way to break into the experience, learn the
ropes, before going full time, which, of course, will require something
larger.

Check out Sherry's site.  for the pleasures of the Bambi.

That gal has found her nutshell.

BILL