Re: [a/s] Bambi

Sherry,
I was under the impression that one could purchase a used Bambi -- 60's to 70's
model for 5-7k.  I am certain I'm not talking about a vintage Bambi that costs
more than a new one.
I know that they are small but I saw a 1964 Bambi II for 6k in the Airstream
Central classifieds.  Looked like it could sleep 4.  A tight fit, but there was
a kitchen and full bath and two sofa's that I assume could be converted to
beds.  This is not the norm?
We are thinking of my wife and myself with the 'occasional' grandchild or two.

Perhaps you, and others on this list, could educate me on this subject.  I feel
certain that we want an Airstream and we would like to pull four thousand pounds
or less behind our 1993 6-cylinder SUV.  Am I looking for the right model?
Pete