Re: [a/s] Now at 40 I am going to live a mobile life and would liketo have s...

Hi Jim,

Welcome.

<<What airstream should I buy?>>

That depends on quite a few factors.  How much money you have to spend.  How
much weight your tow vehicle can tow.  If you are alone or have a family.
Where you plan to park.  I say that because I'm in a friend's yard right now
and my 25 footer fits, I couldn't have maneuvered a 34 footer in here.

 << How do you organize your life for the road? >>

I have a friend getting my mail for me and she forwards it on to wherever I
am.  There is an organization called Escapees which is set up for fulltimers.
 They have a mail service, and show you how you can become a Texas resident
and register your truck and trailer in Texas.  I met the man who started
Escapees yesterday in Tampa. (c:

http://www.escapees.com

Hunter