Re: [a/s] Good Sam Club

We like their road service.  On our last 5 month trip we had 2 occasions to
call the 800 number.  Their response is respectful, knowledgeable and quick.
The two companies they referred us to were reliable and didn't gouge us,
which is a worry when we are from out of town.
We consider the service worth the $89 annual fee, but you also have to pay
the membership fee.
The 10% discount at campgrounds at least pays the taxes on a site, and the
monthly magazine usually has interesting info.
When we were fultimers, we used the mail forwarding service.
It is the first RV membership we buy.
  ( O   o O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \--,

mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net