[a/s] newcomers

Hello

We are Ray and Cynthia from Tallahassee, FL.  We recently inherited a 1979 31
foot Excella 500 from Ray's Mother.  She purchased it new in Detroit in 1979.
 She came to Florida in Oct of 1979 and stayed in Clermont for about 5 years
and then moved the trailer to Wauchula where it stayed until last weekend.
It will now be home based in Tallahassee.  Of course she needs a little
update but is still as classy as ever.  We look forward to learning a lot
from the group as we start redoing the classy lady and getting her ready for
new adventures.  I am sure we will have lots of questions and hope some of
the more experienced Airsteam owners will be able to offer advice and
support.  We plan on joining the local Airstream Club and are already life
members to the Good Sam Club.  We have a Jayco Class C motor home which we
have used a little but are going to sell and concentrate on the Airstream.
We are looking forward to our first Caravan with the classy lady.  Be sure to
say hello.