Re: [a/s] fuel gauge (Was: Towing)

Dear Suzanne,
     Your problem reminds me of my experience with Dodge dealers.  In
my experience, once the warrenty runs out, they will gladly try to fix
the problems, by replacing parts until by pure luck they get the right
one.  Each will be billed to you.  This was the ONLY reason I got rid
of my Dodge.  I couldn't afford to keep it with the Dodge dealer not
knowing how to fix it except by trial and error.
     I suggest you expand the radius in which you are willing to travel
to repair shops, until you find a Dodge dealer who regularly sends his
mechanics to the factory repair schools.  You'll know it when you find a
competent mechanic.  Then stick with him like glue.  Unfortunatly for me,
I ran out of string, and couldn't find that Dodge dealer.  I did find a
good Ford dealer though, so I changed horses.
     Good luck.

Take care, Tom