Re: [a/s] Re:Answers to your questions

Hi Gordon,
We have appreciated the info you have provided, especially about rving in
Mexico, but your message makes me feel like you just stepped on our toes.

Someday we may join the Escapees, but at present we belong to Good Sam and
SMART, an organization for military retirees RVers, as well as WBCCI.  Each
organization has its own attraction to different individuals.  These happen
to meet our particular needs.
But neither Escapees nor Good Sam offer the discussion opportunities that
SMART and this list offer us.  On this list we can instantly find answers to
problems that others have experienced from eager and friendly Airstream
owners.  With SMART we get info specific to military bases and recreation
areas, retiree info, and computer help.  WBCCI mambership offers us
gatherings and parks where we can get plenty of hugs as well as helpful
info for our Dream Stream.

  ( O       O  [ ] O [)      (o o o \---

Tricia & Conrad
mailto:triconholsomback@greenwood.net