Re: [a/s] New members

I went there. and I loved the museum.  I am a collector of Western art so the
place was right up my alley.  I actually got to look smart because one of the
volunteers was in the research department looking for some info on Til
Gooden.  He was  batting zero until I walked in.  My dishes are the Rodeo
pattern, signed by Til. (c:  I know Til.  Okay, not personally (he's in the
big rodeo in the sky), but enough to get him on the right path.

I also went to Lukenbach.  What a hoot!!!  I expected a town.  I got a
general store, with a bar and a terrific Frisbee field next door.

As I was driving back to Fredericksburg a "Ring-tail cat" ran across the road
in front of my stopped truck.  Very cool.  Rare to see one so I hear.

Speaking of Wildlife................

A few weeks ago I was driving to Malabar.  I took 192 (I think)... a desolate
road.  I was the only vehicle I could see for miles.. when I saw what looked
like a dog on the side of the road about to cross.  I hit the brakes... was
stopped when he darted out in front of me... all (approx) 5 feet of him!!!
It was a river otter. with a fish in his mouth.  I was so excited I almost
screamed.  It was so special to see him, I've only seen them at Sea World or
in Disney movies.  He was wonderful.  I have since bought an otter charm for
my silver charm bracelet.

hunter