Re: [a/s] Couple of good tips...

Hunter, don't feel bad . . . let me tell you our story.  We live in the
country and have a septic tank.  We have NEVER flushed toilet paper!  We keep
covered waste baskets with plastic liners in all bathrooms - even post notes
next to the toilets asking people NOT to flush when our grandkids come to
visit.  It is burned in our trashburner.  We have never had septic problems
and have not had to clean our septic tank in the 10 years we have lived here.

Verna