[a/s] Towing

Maximum towing

Someone had a question about towing limits with the Chevy Suburban and the
new Ford Excursion. The web sites are reporting the limits as:

Suburban:   10,500 lbs.
Excursion:  10,000 lbs.

As Pete mentioned last night, the towing capacity is just one variable to
consider. The weight of the tow vehicle relative to its own horsepower is
another.

But this might help answer some questions. I was wrong about this, so I am
thinking of the quote I heard not too long ago:

Lord help me make my words sweet, as I may have to eat them one day.

Sincerely,

Robert
'97 Excella Classic 21'